About the Conference Proceedings Series
Applied Research and Smart Technology (ARSTech), published biannually (June and December), is a peer-reviewed open-access journal organised by Engineering Research Group Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta Indonesia. ARSTech promotes the application and development of intelligent technologies in various engineering sectors, which offer practical and sustainable solutions in modern human life based on the advancement of green and clean technologies that are environmentally friendly. ARSTech is a fully referenced journal that encourages sharing knowledge and discoveries among engineers, academicians, researchers, and practitioners in engineering working on different time scales.
The journal welcomes all contributions wishing to report new ideas and developments in engineering fields through original research or review articles. This journal emphasises these fascinating discoveries, making it required reading for anybody interested in recouping earnings that have been lost due to the introduction of innovative technologies. The article content emphasises innovative technologies based on research or intelligent ideas based on literature reviews in any technological engineering. Innovative technology can be applied to industrial processes involving chemical reactions, motion mechanics, control and automation, communications and computer programming. In addition, research objects can use existing technology in transportation such as motorcycles, cars, trains, aeroplanes, ships, engineering medical devices to the nanoscale, and applications in various industries.
- Engineering mathematics and applied sciences
- Industrial technology and chemical engineering
- Mechanical and aerospace engineering
- Vehicles technology
- Materials and manufacturing process
- Electrical, electronics, informatics and telecommunication
- Computer, computer sciences and information technology
- Mechatronics and robotics
- Civil and environmental engineering
- Architecture, planning, and policy development
- Naval architecture, marine and offshore engineering
- Life sciences and technology
- Medical and biomedical technology